Priscilla Izumi Cook is a proud Bay Area native with Japanese roots. Although born in Oakland, CA, Priscilla moved to Tokyo, Japan with her mother where she spent her childhood years speaking fluent Japanese. As an adolescent, Priscilla returned to Oakland, CA, and became immersed in Bay Area culture. She has lived the majority of her life in Oakland and with years of experience in the Bay Area market, you can rely on her to navigate you through it.
Priscilla has helped many clients purchase or sell homes throughout the East Bay Area. She has been named the Top Producer in the Oakland office of Sequoia Real Estate, for completing the most transactions & highest sales volume from 2020 through 2022. Priscilla has also served on the AREAA (Asian Real Estate Association of America) board in 2021 as the Diversity Chair and presently continues on as a valued member.
Priscilla is here to guide you through your real estate goals. She always keeps her client’s best interests in mind and places their needs as a top priority. Many of her clients say she’s an excellent communicator, very personable, and a fierce negotiator. She’s found her calling in real estate and it brings her joy to help her clients with one of the biggest milestones in their lives.
- Top Producer Award: Highest Sales Volume & Most Transactions 2022.
- Rated #2 on Property Spark’s Top 20 Oakland Real Estate Agents on Social Media 2022.
- Diversity Chair of Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA) 2022.
- Top Producer Award: Highest Sales Volume & Most Transactions 2021.
- Rated #2 on Property Spark’s Top 20 Oakland Real Estate Agents on Social Media 2021.
- Top Producer Award: Highest Sales Volume & Most Transactions 2020.
- Rated #3 on Property Spark’s Top 20 Oakland Real Estate Agents on Social Media 2020.